USA Delighted to share with you my new book on accounting

Reaction score
Country
United States
Ten years ago I published my first book, Accounting for Beginners. It became a favorite among newbies to accounting and received reviews like:

“Accounting is a must-have skill in the modern business world. Everything pertaining to business touches on accounting hence the need to have this skill. Accounting for beginners is an efficiently good manual script for anyone finding their path in accounting. It’s a skill set series that offers a step-by-step guide on the fundamentals of accounting. Illustrations are up to standard and the incorporation of software usage in accounting is also captured clearly. All in all, Accounting for Beginners is the book for my new recruits with no background in accounting.” Jonathan Merry, VP and Co-Founder of Bankless Times.

“For anyone who is not familiar with basic accounting principles, this book is of great help. It presents the basics in an easy to understand manner, and gives many helpful examples. Plus, it has a work book where you can practice the new skills learned.” Review on Amazon.

A few business owners showed an interest in an accounting book for business owners so I wrote the book Accounting for Small Business - The Key to Small Business Growth & Profitability. Both books are available from Amazon and leading bookstores.
IMG_0205.jpeg

Ask a Question